Python Course for Beginners, January 2012
22 Dec 2011
Al Salamu Alykum , I am giving a Python
Course in Mansoura at mid-year vacation (January 2012), the course will cover the following.
- Shell & IPython
- Types, Operators and Variables
- Calling Functions
- Importing modules
- Saving & running python scripts
- Containers: Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries
- Statements: Conditionals, and Loops
- Functions: Defining and advanced calling
- Exceptions handling
- Object Oriented
- Exceptions: Defining and Raising
- Python Magic!
- Implementing Custom Containers
- Iterators and generators
- Handling Files, and Shelving.
- Introduction to Threading
- Introduction to Socket Programming
- Introduction to Database support
*Note: There is a bonus Mercurial introduction and a team project depending on the students, If we could finish the course before the schedule.
Course duration will be 50~60 hours (10 lectures, each from 5 to 6 hours) including hands-on labs (other that the team project)
The price of the course will be 600 LE, and there is 200 LE discount for Nozom-NGO members
Register Now Facebook Google+